Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Randomness......

I have a mish-mash of things that I would like to share tonight, so hold onto your hats...here we go!

I will start off by adding to my list of things that I thought I would never say;
*please don't feed the cat concrete (I will let you use your imagination on that one)
*why are you laying on the kitchen table?
*no, your new batman costume does make you fly....yes I know it has wings...no..you still can not fly.

Onto the English language according to Olivia...I love these!

Choop; those crispy potato snacks that come in a bag...a choop

woo-gum; it's minty, its chewy, and daddy keeps it in his pocket...woo-gum

no; this favorite means, yes...no...maybe...perhaps...absolutely not and YES PLEASE! depending on the tone.

leep; what you do at night when you are tired...you leep

enjoy! I will add some more birthday tomorrow!!

No comments: