Wednesday, August 6, 2008

He turns 5!

Today we continue the August birthday-palooza!

Cameron celebrates his 5th birthday today. I can not believe my big man is already five years old. It seems as if it was just yesterday that I he came roaring (and peeing...yes on the doctor) into this world. He is the sweetest boy, with a big caring heart who loves everyone, and wants to be a comfort to everybody.

Today, he celebrated his birthday by starting school...haha! He requested his favorite cake, chocolate, with chocolate frosting and topped with chocolate covered strawberries. Yes, he was bouncing off of the ceiling at bed time. He has asked to ride go-carts this weekend, so we will try to make that happen for him on Saturday.

I finished the invitations to the birthday-blow out that is coming up fast...remember...more pictures that you want to look at are to come!

Happy birthday to my baby man!

No comments: