Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Birthday pictures...you know you wanna see 'em!

I have been neglecting my blogging responsibilities....for this I hang my head in shame. For all 5 of my readers (yes! I have picked up a new one!) I know that you have been lost, wandering in a field of emptiness, waiting for my blog to give your life meaning once again...never fear! I am resuming today, I will spend the next few days catching you all up!


Today I will once again THRILL you with the rest of our birthday pictures, taken by the amazing talent of Ashley Goomey at http://www.sweetreflectionsphotography.com/ Have I told you lately that I *heart* you Ashley???


We will start with lil' Miss Olivia;

sitting in a box...do you think I could get a box like this and keep her in it?

awww...this is one of my favorite series of pictures ever! There are more like this one but I wont subject you to them all. Does she not look like a forest fairy princess?



Can you stand it! She is so sweet.


Makayla being her little prissy self...look at that smile...how can you not love her?




hmm...I got my pictures out of order, so we will move on to Cameron.
Cameron and his hats. I can not tell you how many he has, every time he and his daddy go somewhere, Cameron comes home with a new hat...it is a good thing he looks so handsome in them!



Could you love him more?

Yes, I think I can............


Ah, ok...back to Makayla
She was cracking up at Ashley who was at this moment, throwing bugs on her mama....so I'm not so sure I love Ashley as much at this moment.


Those eyes....how can you turn away?
TURN AWAY QUICKLY! She will reel you in and then you will be required to take her shopping! My girl has GOOD taste...TURN AWAY! TURN AWAY!
It is too late isn't it? You are drawn in.......I told you to turn away.

One more...I will not subject you to all 54,684,387,464 pictures that we took that morning, just a nice sample, ending with this bit of adorable-ness.

No comments: