Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to School!

This morning, I woke at *gasp* 6:30, our lazy summer vacation had ended.

I cooked breakfast (yes I really did) and woke my sleeping children, fed them and helped them get dressed. I combed and fixed hair, gathered new back packs, that were stuffed with new school supplies, fixed snacks in brand new lunch boxes, and out the door we went, excited for the first day of school.

Makayla is *sniff sniff* entering 2nd grade. Cameron is in pre-school and Olivia is irritated that there isn't a class for her. I have tried to explain to her that there is no "screaming banshee" class, but I'm not sure she heard me.

Anyway....here they are heading down the steps

*look how huge Cameron's back pack is, he would have NOTHING else but that one*



and a front view before we load into the van...they are getting so big.



Cameron in his class room...see the little blond headed boy next to him, that is his buddy Ben. Their silly teacher has put them side by side....hahaha! Silly teacher.



Makayla as she takes her place at the second grade table...she is now too cool to have mom take her picture on the first day of school.


And to cap it off, lil' Miss Olivia in her shades...still looking for the screaming banshee class.

No comments: