Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Family Connection; Birthday part two

Tonight we will take a look at the many family and friends that came to celebrate the birthdays of our children.


Our families are so happy that we do not make them come to 3 parties in 3 weeks. They are happy that we only have one blow out party, so they all tend to show up to show their love.


Here we have MA and his brother...not that you could tell by looking that they are brothers (insert sarcasm here);


My grand parents...my grandmother fussed for most of the party because Makayla was allowed to swim and jump off of the diving board alone....not that there were not 2 life guards and that Makayla can swim...that was not good enough.

Some more adults standing around talking, these people would be my dad, my aunt, cousin, friend and her husband...who also happens to be my friend...I set them up many moons ago. Several years and three kids for them later....you are welcome Misty!

My dad, my brother (in the blue) and Son, the foreign exchange student staying with my parents. (this was after Will and Son took involuntary dips in the pool..with their phones in their pockets, and wallets, and shoes on.....)

Speaking of Will...here he is showing off his ummm.....talent?





Oh and lets finish with a special father-daughter moment shall we?



**I have pictures of MAs family but it must be on my aunts camera...do not worry! They too will get a place on here!**

No comments: