Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The most patient man on the planet.......

and he is ALL MINE! I do not know what I did right to find him but I did. God gave him to me because nobody else on this planet would put up with me; and then he chose to reproduce with me and make more little people just as demanding as I am!


Of course, I am quite certain that nobody else on this planet would put up with him either, he is not with out fault...or dirty clothes in the floor...God knew what he was doing when he put my highly animated personality with his laid back to-a-fault personality, together.


But that is not the point of this ramble session. No, his easy going-ness (is that a word or did I make it up?) is the point today.


Case in point;

See this adorable little baby...she has climbed into the dog kennel and is having a lot of fun playing. She has been barking like a dog, going in and out of the door for almost 20 minutes. (why didn't I think of a dog kennel before!)





However, playing alone is getting boring, so now she is hollering for her daddy to "GET IN!"



My bossy little clone has now convinced her very tired daddy, who just got home from working nights, to "GET IN"! (never mind the nasty, water filled sand box in the back ground, I promise we don't make them play in it, actually it is now cleaned out)

He sat there patiently while she would come in and say "goooood ruff ruff" and pat him.......



......and then go out, shutting the gate and saying "bye bye ruff ruff".


repeat........


until daddy talked her into letting him out, with the promise of a cookie. Nothing like bribery!

MA is a great daddy, probably the best one I know...not that I am partial or anything.

No comments: