Saturday, August 16, 2008

IT IS PARTY DAY!!

In 3 hours I will leave my house and drop off a big bunch of balloons to be filled with floaty air. Go pick up three large birthday cakes, drinks, ice and order 10 large pizzas. Then I will go pick up the balloons and head to the pool where our friends and family will begin to gather to celebrate the birthdays of our children.

I am expecting around 50 people (adults and kids). After the party, Makayla has a friend coming home with her to spend the night.

Once we get home I will upload the 654,687 pictures that I will no-doubt take and attempt to post them tonight. However, do not send me hate mail if it is tomorrow before I get them on.

They will be worth the wait...I promise!!

1 comment:

Daners said...

I hope it's a fantastic birthday party! I wish we were closer. Totally stinks that we cannot be there to celebrate too!!