Sunday, August 17, 2008

Little Clown Babies With Pudgy Bellies.....Birthday part one

As promised, between myself, my aunt and my friend we took about 400 pictures. So I will post each and every one for your viewing pleasure...








yes, I am kidding.


Tonight we take a look at what happens when you turn two year old cuties loose with Hello Kitty cupcakes.

See, when you purchase a Hello Kitty cake from a store, they top it with the brightest pink frosting that you have ever seen. Oh, guess what? That hot pink frosting stains. It stains faces, bellies, clothes.........oh and bottoms *snicker snicker snort*

sorry...that was my ONE 14 year old moment for the day.....alright..second.....OK OK! third...that is all I am admitting too.......


Back to the pink frosting....


This pink frosting is piled high on the cupcakes and is very tasty (I know this because I am currently pink myself...mmm..) So tasty in fact that it requires two hands to eat as Olivia and Hayden will demonstrate;




Sometimes they are so good, they require that you smash them into your face...this cutie pie....Hayden is showing us how this is done;

And man! Are they finger licking good!

Or...arm licking good...which ever the case may be.

Hey Mom! Can I have another??


Boy, are we proud of ourselves when we are done! Sugar surging through our veins, as we look like a drunken clown painted our faces. Happy in a frosting induced smile...mommies wondering how many days the stain will last.


But who can stay irritated at the daddies who let this happen for very long. Not much is cuter that little baby clowns with pudgy bellies.

Birthday girl; Olivia

Benjamin; I think the clowns got him before they were too inebriated;

and Mr.Hayden...man oh man....I think the clowns had been belly up for a while when they found him!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to post on this one! Is that not the CUTEST pink stained little man you've ever seen?!? (Ben is cute stained pink too...) Oh, and just in case you're wondering, we found out the following morning...pink icing comes out pink too! (only mommies will appreciate this, sorry if it grosses you out!) Just FYI...grin...