Sunday, June 8, 2008

V A C A T I O N!!!

Tomorrow morning we will get up, load up a ridiculous amount of luggage, kids, juice, movies, diapers, kids, toys, cups, animal crackers, kids into the van. We will pay $4.00 a gallon for gas...ack..$4.00 a gallon! So we won't be doing much else, just driving down to Pigeon Forge and sitting in our room looking at each other, well not really but still...$4.00 a gallon..really. wow.

We and the kids are very excited about this little outing. With go-carts, putt putt golf, delicious fudge and SHOPPING for mommy...it should be a good week!

Don't worry, you wont have to be with out my ramblings for a week! There is this neat little feature that allows me to pre-date postings, so this week continue to look for some more introductions...it will be like I'm not even gone!

1 comment:

Daners said...

Only you are gone and have no clue what to do with myself.


(ALLLLLL by myself....don't know what to do....all by myself)