Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Itroductions *Part one; Zarie*

Over the next week or so I will begin to introduce you to the members of our home. Now, since only about 6 people read my blog, and all of you know us intimately, this may be boring for you. However, if at some time in the future someone other than my mommy and Ashley and Dana start reading this...they may want to know who we are. So the 6 of you just read and enjoy it.


Zarie, what to say about Zarie. We sometimes call her the moose, sometimes we call her things that I should not put in print since my kids may walk up behind me while I'm typing, and one of them can read now. Darn schools, we can't even spell things that we don't want her to know now, because she can spell too! Darn Schools.

Where was I? Oh yes, Zarie.


So Zarie is a fearless guard dog, she loves this family and specifically the kids, I do believe she would lick anybody with in an inch of their lives if she thought they might try to hurt one of them.


See her here, guarding this spot on the porch.

You are getting nervous aren't you? I knew it, you are scared of her and her fierceness and her coat that needs to be brushed badly.

See this flower pot?

This flower pot is evil, and it can not remain upright with it's flowers intact. No, this flower pot must be knocked over every day. Zarie has seen the evilness that this pot and it's formerly beautiful flowers exude, and saves us from it daily. Every night I mindlessly pick up this pot and put the flowers back in place, and the next day, Zarie saves me from myself. No this is an evil flower pot, and she guards us against it's evilness.



Oh look, she changed positions, now she is more directly guarding us from the evil pot.




Here is that pot again............


So we thank Zarie for her un-wavering protectiveness over our family, and hope you enjoyed meeting her.






No comments: