Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Straight A's, New Puppy, Birthday, Fall Break.....

ok, there you go! All caught up!



I'll see you guys some time next week!



























Okay, Okay...I'll elaborate a little...



First: The first report card of the school year came home last week. Makayla blasted through her first 6weeks with straight A's! WA-HOO Makayla!!! Last year she went through the whole year with all A's and only one B, which was a 90 in math. She is shooting for all A's this year.



Cameron does not yet get a report card, but his parent-teacher conference went very well. He is doing good learning letters and sounds, his hand writing is among the top in his class and *surprise surprise* he is the class clown..haha.



Second: Meet Alyce,




Alyce is Makaylas' new puppy. She is a standard poodle. My moms dog had a litter of 10! Can you imagine nursing 10 babies at once? Eek... Anyway Makayla picked her out when she was only 2 weeks old and named her Alyce. Be sure, it is not Alice but Alyce, Makayla made it very clear that this is how her name is spelled. Alyce is 8 weeks old and very soft..snuggle your face into her fluffy fur soft. Her color is officially "Cafe". Alyce is a very sweet dog, is doing pretty well with potty training, but is having trouble with the whole "we sleep at night not bark and whine until dawn" thing. Some nights I wish I could nurse her so I could sleep!! (no not really)

Third: I enter the last year of my twenties on Sunday. I will be 29! We will be leaving Sunday and going to Tennessee, this ties into the Fourth item today. Fall Break starts Monday, we are going to visit with Mikes aunt and uncle and to just hang out for a day. Mike has taken off on Monday and Tuesday. I am excited for Fall Break...it means I don't have to get up so early, oh and the kids will be home too! ;)

No comments: