Monday, October 13, 2008

Do you need more proof?

I can not imagine how you could doubt the "girlieness" of Olivia since you saw her sleeping with Makaylas' purse over her arm. However, if you are in need of more proof, please allow me to provide it to you;


See this sleeping babe? Oh, doesn't she just make you ache because she is so sweet.


My precious thumb sucking little angel.

See how she is curled up and resting, sleeping and recharging her little mind, and....wait...what is that there beside her head?

Is it? Oh my, yes it is. It is make up and perfume from Makaylas' box. You know that it is imperative that a young lady have on perfume and lip stick while she sleeps, just in case her mama comes in to take pictures.

More proof could not be needed, I rest my case, the jury can go deliberate...the verdict is certain; we have our hands full

No comments: