Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A GREAT Birthday!

Yesterday I entered the last year in my twenties. MA surprised me with a beautiful gold/yellow Cala Lilly. We went to lunch with my parents at a local Mexican restaurant..mmmmm......

We then bolted to MAs' company pic-nic. We stayed the appropriate amount of time and then blew out of there headed to Tennessee.

We spent the evening with MAs' aunt, uncle and cousin. They are the most welcoming and loving people. The kiddos love them completely and absolutely adore going to visit them. We then bunked there for the night, and spent today shopping and having nice family time, and just got home a few hours ago. I will update tomorrow with details and pictures....I promise I really will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!!!