Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Very Excited

Today I got to eat lunch, sans kids...yay (no that is not why I am excited...well not the ONLY reason why I am excited) with an absolutely lovely woman, who has a heart for God that is so evident. It radiates from her like a light all around, that you can see the joy she carries and the zest for knowledge that she totes in her little black bag.

We met because we hold in common a painful history. We have both suffered miscarriages. She has taken the bull by the horns and jumped with both feet into developing a ministry/counseling program that helps women who have dealt with early infant loss, miscarriage and still birth. However, her dream does not only include helping the women, but the families of these women. The people that love them most, but do not know how to approach, talk to or help through the grief. To help friends understand the physical toll that these losses take as well as the emotional and psychological. She has a dream and is following the lead of The Lord to make it come to reality. Just listening to her story, and hearing of all that The Lord has placed in her lap to help her along gives me such excitement.

I am so happy that she is allowing me to follow her around and help in anyway I can to get this off of the ground. It is such a needed ministry, since there is not one like it. There is so much grey area surrounding these women. With the work of The Lord through her hands, the light will begin to clear up the grey.

I am very excited to be any part if this project that I can.

No comments: