Friday, July 18, 2008

I know God made them for a reason;

but I'm fairly sure it wasn't for them to be UNDER MY VACUUM!!

*shudder*



Why, you might ask, is my vacuum surrounded by glue traps?

Because tonight as I was sitting here unwinding, I hear; *pop chew nibble pop pop chew pop nibble chew*. I walk towards the noise and it stops. I stood silently until I hear it again *pop chew nibble*.

There is a mouse, UNDER my vacuum??? Why would it want to be under my vacuum??

Mike isn't here so I stuck glue traps around it, but if something runs out...I will die!

I know God made them, I know they have a purpose, but I feel fairly certain that the purpose is not to live under my vacuum.

GO AWAY and serve your purpose somewhere else!

*shudder*

1 comment:

Daners said...

I now need the picture of that mousey on the trap!!!