Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Olivia...it's time to go to bed. Let mama have your hat.


Baby...let mama have your hat..it's time for bed


Olivia.......it's time for bed...Olivia....*sigh*
if she wasn't so cute this would be very tiring


I won! The hat is mine, she is headed to bed. (yes I know that most kids put ON clothes for bed, but not her. She removes them.)

Look how sweet she is climbing in bed with her sissy.


*1 hour and five trips down the hall*
Olivia...aren't you supposed to be sleeping??
See Makayla catching flys in the background...she was long asleep


"Oh, hey mama..I'm in bed, you want me to sleep too?"

Olivia, I need the book too..it's now 1 am
30 minutes later I relented and laid down with her...sorry, I don't have pictures as I was too busy being kicked, pinched and being told to "GEE YUP"
Finally...she went to sleep....of course so did I, so I don't have any pictures of that either.

No comments: