Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Existing

See, this is a night when I find myself wondering why I let Makayla talk me into a blog. We really didn't do anything of note worthiness today, we just existed.

We did go and spend an amazing amount of money at Wal-Mart. On what? Well, some chicken, drinks, deodorant, chips, TP, diapers....not much to be honest. I think we had 10 bags...seriously, we are going to be eating pinto beans and corn bread before long, groceries are so ridiculously expensive...except that a bag of pinto beans is roughly $17.85, so I don't know about that either. Does anybody know how grass and dirt pies taste?

Oh well, so this morning alarm-clock-hiney obviously hit the snooze button, and we didn't roll out of bed until 7:45. Problem? The kids have to be at school at 8:15. Yeah...it was fun trying to get three kids, up, dressed and fed and out the door in 20 minutes. It was so much fun, that it took me 30 minutes, and they were late. oops. Alarm-Clock-Hiney started hitting the snooze a few days too early. I'll have her work on that for the future.

Tomorrow is field day for Makayla and Cameron, they are excited, Makayla is on the yellow team, and Cameron is on the blue team. They are already betting who will win I just hope it's a tie so I don't have to listen to them battle all tomorrow night.

It was too cold to get in BLUE. Makayla was not too happy about that. She will survive. Why is it cold at the end of May by the way? It is supposed to be warm now...can somebody let the "powers that be" know that...I have some other things to do, so if you can stick that on your to-do list, I would appreciate it.

So there you go, our very normal life...I try to make it interesting I really do. Go get a warm glass of milk, have you ever drank warm milk? Does it make you sleepy? It sounds kind of gross to me. Anyway, go get your warm milk or warm tea or sweet tea or your sleeping pill, and read it again. I feel pretty certain you will be ready for bed when you are done!

No comments: