Thursday, May 29, 2008

A 3 for special.....part one

Tonight, I asked a friend of mine to choose what I would ramble about. She chose all three, lets just say she has problems with commitment.

Actually she is just nosey and wants to know all the sorted details of our very mundane life. Which sadly means that her life is even more mundane.

hahahaha...I kid Dana.

So we will start with my favorite topic of the night. I would like you all to meet...Bippo the Hippo



Cute huh?

This is Bippo hanging out on the bed of the little dimple dumpling who carts him everywhere she goes. His name at first was just "Hippo" but for some reason, Olivia has started calling him "Bippo" we think it is so cute, and she OBVIOUSLY intentionally named him that, it is not that she is just mis-pronouncing "hippo". NO...she NAMED him Bippo, I know it. I know this because she is a genius.

Anyway, I put her to bed this evening and came back in a few minutes later and found Bippo hanging like this on the bed. Olivia...being a genius, obviously put him there to stand guard over her for the night. Because, you know. Bippo's will do anything to protect little dimple dumplings.

No comments: