Thursday, May 29, 2008

A 3 for special...part two

Here we go with the second of the 3-for special this evening.

Today was field day at the kids school. A day I liked ok as a kid, I always got sunburned...much as I did today..yay.

We will begin talking a little bit about the difference in boys and girls.

Here we have the girl. See how she is enjoying field day? See the eager anticipation on her face as she anxiously awaits her turn at the next event. See how she is poised to take her place to compete as she picks flowers and whines about being hot?


Next we have the boy. See how he is bored out of his skull? See how non-competitive he is? See how he could care less about when his turn is and is not counting how many people stand between him and his soccer kick? Sad really that he is so un-involved...really it is.


Next some action shots. Now don't leave me nasty remarks because there are no action shots of the boy. He is in pre-school, so they only stayed on the field about 20 minutes, until their team was ready to go in and watch Veggie Tales and take a nap.
Can I go back to pre-school?

Makayla, preparing to throw the foot ball...*giggle giggle*. I find this funny because up until this moment, I'm not sure she has ever held a foot ball, much less thrown a "spiral" as the boy in the red shirt kept telling her to do.

She winds up......



and she pitches...
no wait wrong sport.......she tosses? throws??? Whatever.......she flung that thing about 8 feet...I was pleased.



The results? Funny thing...for the girl who was SOOOO enthused about field day above...she was not too happy about the red second place ribbon she holds. See how "HAPPY" she is here?

Funny thing...this is the THIRD year in a row she has been on the second place team. She told me later to please make sure that next year she gets on the first place team.
Ok baby...I will work on that.






No comments: