Thursday, May 29, 2008

A 3 for special....the finale

My final ramble for the evening. I find myself alone now, Dana has gone to bed, and quit talking to me. The person who requested...nay....DEMANDED that I do 3 blogs tonight, has abandoned me.


boo-hisss Dana


:) I kid again Dana


Finally today, Makayla got to swim in a warm BLUE! She was so happy...she came straight home, straight into her swim suit, and flew to the pool, and stopped short. There were bugs in it. MAAAAMAAAA...there are BUGS in the POOL! Come get them out!!!!

So I...the great pool cleaner...rescued them from the icky bugs.



I think I need a pool boy....think MA would be on board for that?



yeah you are probably right.....





Here we have queen bee on the float and Cameron ready to splash her...which he did just after I snapped this pic.




Queen bee de-throned and swimming among the peasants...no really, this kid amazes me. She is swimming under the water now, and doing it well. The change from last summer is amazing...we are really proud of her.



And just to finish with some cuteness....



Your welcome.

1 comment:

Daners said...

I LOVE that I have a spot on the blog! My 15 seconds of fame!!