Monday, September 8, 2008

Congratulations DANA!!

Since it has been FOREVER since my last post and you are all, no doubt, in need of an update, I will work on formulating that for you over the next few days.

However for tonight, I want to take a moment to explain to those who do not understand, the actual relationships that one can make over the internet. The friendships are real! They are! On that note, one of my "online friends", Dana has found out that she and her husband Erik will be welcoming their third child in May...Congratulations Dana and Erik!

1 comment:

Daners said...

Awww, this has made me tear up. Darn those pregnancy hormones! I agree that our friendship is as close as in IRL friendship. Just these darn hundreds of miles prevent us from shopping together at the mall daily vs gymbo.com!