Thursday, September 18, 2008

Girly-Girl

You will often find Makayla outside digging elbow deep in the mud, looking for worms or other creepy-crawly. She will then come in and want her nails painted. She must have a closet full of clothes and is a shoe hound. She is a great mix of tom boy and girly-girl.

However, the other little female that inhabits this home would not be caught even fingernail deep in dirt. She is a little princess at all times. Even at the tender age of two carries a purse everywhere, and requires a bow in her hair first thing in the morning.

Don't believe me?

Check this out. Today, when I went to check on her during nap time, I found this;


Yes, that is in fact her sisters Coach purse on her shoulder, while she is sleeping, what can I say, the girl has good taste. (yes her sister has a Coach, it was for her birthday, and it was with in birthday budget)

And a bonus, one shoe on, one shoe off coloring on a Magna-Doodle. Just because I think it's cute.

1 comment:

Daners said...

This makes me want a girl so much worse!! I love the bows and purses!!