Monday, November 3, 2008

Another installment

Our saga continues. No not the wrap up of the Fall Festival, to be honest I am too lazy tonight to do that. So I am opting to bring you all up to date on Makayla and "As the Second Grade Turns". The wrap up of the Fall Festival will come soon, before the end of the week...I promise.

So, I started to pick up in the last week or so that Makayla was not so interested in Logan anymore. She was telling me that she did not play with him on the play ground, and instead played with Jon or by herself.

Saturday night at the Fall Festival, MA over heard Logan telling Makayla to "Come get your boy friend! Come and chase me!" Makayla completely ignored him and continued to play with her friends.

Sunday at church, she told Logan that she did not want to be his girl friend anymore, and she said that he said "noooo! take me back!" she replied "no"
"give me another chance!"
"no"
"please!"
"no"
etc etc etc...

As she was telling me this, I asked her why and she told me that he says stuff in front of her that she does not like. I asked her what. She said "he says, poop and butt and fart and burp and I think it is gross. Also he is not nice to the teacher, sometimes when she tells him to put his name on the board he will tell her no"

"I see, well he should respect you more than that"

"huh?"

"he shouldn't say things that aren't respectful in front of you and he should respect his teacher"

"huh?"

"that's not nice is it?"

"nope"

Fast Forward to today;
Makayla jumps into the van after school and says, "I have three boyfriends now"

"huh?!"

"Yep, Ben, Treyton and Logan" (lets take a minute to review. Ben was her boyfriend last year, but he is a bit of a playa'. He usually has three to seven girlfriends at any given time. Also does the name 'Treyton' ring a bell? Yep, he is the hand holding boyfriend of Ann from the Zoo trip, the one that nobody is supposed to know about...ok lets continue)

"Oh, how many girlfriends does Ben have now?"

"seven"

"wow...that's a lot, I thought Treyton and Ann were boyfriend/girlfriend?"

"we both are"

"oh...ok, and Logan is back?"

"yeah, I told him I would take him back"

"oh, ok"

It all makes me giggle, I have not told her daddy yet, he is still recovering from the conversation her overheard on Saturday night.

No comments: