Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter 2009

Hi...it's me.

Yes, I am aware that Easter (or Resurrection Celebration...yes mom...I know) was a few weeks ago, I am just now telling you all about it.


It was actually a very atypical Easter for us. No family dinners, no Easter egg hunts..nothing...nada.


We went to church, ate a lot of candy and played out side all afternoon. That evening I cooked spaghetti and meatballs (from scratch......bow to me...) and invited mom and dad over to eat.


However.....I still took some pictures and will share them with you...


Look how sweet in their green! We all wore green...MA was sooo happy....he he he.




Look at the fun Easter baskets...mmm...DOVE chocolate bunnies...I think those disappeared...hmmm..wonder what happened to them?? I just don't know.




Digging in to the baskets! The best part!



________________________________________________________________

Many more posts to come...so much I need to share with you all. In due time though....Will turned 16, 11 year anniversary, PROM, new swing set, evil lawnmowers...so much! I promise...a new post every night until we are all caught up. Get ready to READ!

2 comments:

Daners said...

ummm, you've already missed a night! ;)

ashley goomey said...

Where's the new posts??? It's been 7 days! :P
~Ash