Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Drive By

yes...I know..I have read all two of your scathing messages telling me that I am still slacking on my blogging duties. All 5 of my readers please forgive me :)


I am going to just do a drive by today...These last two weeks have been insanely busy, including a ROCKING yard sale (that totally kicked mine and Misty's hind-ends) End of the school year festivities...culminating this coming week.

Blue is not yet back up...much to the dismay of Makayla...who asks daily when we will make this fun happen for her.

But..I have some very exciting news to announce.....

MA is officially employed again!!! His start date should be this week...still waiting on one last piece of red tape to be complete but he has been called back to Con-Way! Our old job back with benefits, pay and seniority intact :D. GOD is definitely good! HE has sustained us through this difficult time and will continue to do so. We give HIM all the praise and glory!

I wanted to give a fast update and will do my best to give a more complete update later this week...life should slow down some.

No comments: