Friday, March 20, 2009

Still..........

Although it rained, Bryan did fix our driveway so we could once again drive and park on it. This means that the pile of rock is now gone.

Check-pile of rock gone




The holes are filled in, though the pile of dirt is still in my yard, it is smaller. The hole in the back yard has been filled in, but will require more dirt, as it is sinking.




Then came the rain.....



and the work stopped.....




So here it sits. I could cry if it would make it better. The mud is enough to make me crazy. There is not a place that we can walk with out tracking mud into the house or into the van.

The good news is that our swing set is going up on the one patch of grass left. Bryan will come and finish it, he has been gone all week for work...come back Bryan! PLEASE!!!

Septic tank covered-check
hole filled in, back yard-check (sort of)
bright blue water line buried-check
functioning septic system-check (PRAISE GOD)
Pile of dirt gone-not yet
smoldering pile of brush gone-check

it is better...I just want it done.....yes I know I am impatient.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

there is no way I could have kept Holli out of all that mud.

Hope it gets finished soon