Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 3 and 4

Days three and four have run together a bit...and not in a good way.






Makayla had a fever on Saturday night and part of the day Sunday, with no other real sypmtoms, and then last night Cameron vomited...followed this morning by Olivia. Nice.






We have used approximately half of a container of Tide, a bottle of bleach and a can and a half of Lysol to clean and disinfect. Then tonight...Makayla AND Cameron have temperatures again. This is not fun anymore, we are 16 hours from home, I dont have my hubby or my mama...I could seriously pack up the van in the morning and drive home. (Captian Obvious would like to take this moment to point out that I am a bit whiney and somewhat down in the dumps tonight....ok..carry on). I don't know what is wrong with my babies that is causing them to have fevers and the puke....oh the puke...I hate puke.






We have managed to do some fun things, we got to meet Dana and her adorable family and her very patient husband yesterday (as well as enjoy some Gymboree shopping) and swim and play in the water today.






Lets take a look at these fun pictures, and hopefully bring me out of this funk that I find myself in tonight.






No comments: