Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas: Part One

As I transferred the pictures of Christmas from my camera (which is NEW by the way...more on that later) I realized that I had taken roughly 500 pictures. So tonight we will take an in depth look at each and every one. I will have Ashley, my photographer friend, come in and do a guest editorial and critique the aperture and iso and focus and shutter speed and a lot of other complicated words of which I have no idea what they mean, of every picture...wont this be fun??? Yes it will! Say it with me...."yes Nicole, it will be FUN".

Stop...come back in here, DO NOT run away from my blog, I will come find you....yes I will...don't test me....I mean it.


Ok...ok...I won't have Ashley guest editorialize...ok? Better?

No?

What more can I omit from this blog!?

Huh? OOOOHHH....you want me to omit 490 pictures from this blog?

I don't know....that is a tall order.

Ok! Ok!! If it means that you will read on, I will only make you look at a few tonight...but that means MANY more Christmas blogs.


So, since you forced my hand, we will focus tonight on the school Christmas play.



See Olivia...so excited. Just bouncing as she anxiously awaits the start of the play. She can not stand the anticipation of seeing her brother and sister on stage.


Speaking of her brother; here is my little man on stage. Look how handsome!


Singing...isn't he the cutest thing?


Oh, she woke up! Just in time to see her sissy and her part of the play. See how happy she looks?


There is my big girl. She is getting so big.


Uh oh...Olivia says; no more singing! This is all of the Christmas cheer I can give in one night...you made me dress in red...what more do you want???

I love that they sign during their songs, it really is amazing to watch these kids sign and sing at the same time.

And one last picture, just because I think it is cool. (and my new camera ROCKS...I am still learning how to use it)

1 comment:

Daners said...

When's Part Two coming?!